A simple arkanoid clone made using Unity, following this Unity Course on Udemy. I made sure all the wallpapers were free to use, and I made a script so that every level is built by that script only, and no bricks are set manually in the Unity scene editor.
- The game has 28 total levels, with each level having a different wallpaper. And has 3 different type of bricks.
- The difficulty settings will change the speed of the ball and how many bricks of each type will spawn.
- Enabling god mode will make the paddle automatically follow the ball, thereby never making the ball go down.
- Sometimes it may look like the ball is stuck in an infinite loop, but it will(should) break free after some bounces.
- A known bug is when the ball simply gets stuck all of a sudden. I don't know why this happens.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.